Background music and overall design got me in Undertale mood. Anyway, great entry
You're a weatherman, and your job is to make weather predictions. Quick predictions! Your ratings depend on it!
- To make a prediction, once staring out the window, press Enter and select the weather type you'd like to predict.
- Gain a reputation higher than a hundred to win.
- If your reputation reaches zero, you lose.
- You lose reputation over time, every time you miss out on a prediction.
- You can skip lines in the intro by tapping the space bar.
Assets and crappy code all by yours truly.
Note: The web version hangs when pressing Escape. This is because that key closes the application on the desktop version.
The game was updated after the jam ended to fix a few bugs, the original files are still available for download. (see the files marked v1)
Source code available on GitHub.
The project was compiled using Visual Studio 2019. (64-bit)
If needed, you can get the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package here: https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe